Our client pride themselves on being a progressive and innovative company, focused on helping our people realize their potential.
As the market leader of waste compaction equipment in the UK and Throughout Europe, we are proud of our innovative engineering, dedicated customer service and aftersales support.
Due to continued growth in the UK, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our award-winning team.
This role will be predominantly based from your home, however there will be some travel expected to the headquarters in Northern Ireland.
About The Job:
- To grow and maintain the existing business within a defined UK region.
- To drive growth across selected customer targets.
- To develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- To meet and aim to exceed KPI’s set by the UK Sales Manager.
- To provide reports on KPI’s such as sales projections, orders won and number of visits.
- To ensure compliance with required documentation.
About the Person:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Previous work history in the waste industry.
- Proven experience of successfully winning new business opportunities.
- Account management experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the principles of effective marketing and business development techniques.
- Sound commercial acumen and experience of negotiation, influencing and a proven ability to close deals to exceed sales targets.
- Technically minded to understand and sell products on technical merits.
- Excellent communication, impersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience in the manufacturing or engineering industry is desirable.
Please apply for this position via indeed and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications – only successful candidates who meet the criteria set out by the client will be contacted.
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £32,000.00 to £38,000.00 /year