Due to the retirement of an existing employee after 11 years with our business, we are excited to recruit a new member of the team to work within our Payroll Department at our Falkirk Branch! Based right in the town center, you will have fantastic access to parking, shopping, cafes, gym’s and much more.
We require someone with relevant experience in this field who can pick up the job quickly, however you will spend a number of weeks with a member of staff to show you the ropes and provide training.
You will be working independently for most of the time and you will have your own office. Therefor the successful candidate will have the ability to use own initiative and take full ownership of the role.
The role is due to start in March.
- Collate worker hours from previous week from workforce and clients.
- Carry out payroll and invoicing.
- Ensuring all financial information is recorded within Sage Line 50 and kept up to date.
- Dealing with payroll inquiries from workers and clients via email and telephone.
- Liaising with the recruitment team regarding any relevant information.
- Sage Line 50
- Sage Payroll
- Ability to liaise with accountants.
- Year end processes.
If you have the experience required for this role please apply via Indeed or our Website and a member of our team will be in touch soon. Please ensure that your CV is fully up to date before applying.