Target Recruitment have a opportunity for experienced and reliable HGV 2 drivers based in several locations across the Central Belt.
Positions are day shifts & are Monday to Friday starting around the 0700 mark.
- Multidrop delivering palletised goods via HGV Class 2 (C) curtain sided vehicle throughout Central Scotland
- Mainly delivering to clients with forklifts however handball may be required from time to time
- Adhering to UK driving regulations
- Vehicle walk round check prior to & concluding shifts
You will need:
- Valid HGV Class 2 (C) Licence
- Minimum 6 months experience on Class 2 work
- A Maximum of 9 points on licence – no DR, IN, CD, DD endorsements
- Right to work in the UK (Passport/Birth Certificate)
Pay rate: Vary depending on work undertaken