Target Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for the role of a Business Centre Manager for our client based in the Stirling area.
Our ideal candidate would oversee the smooth running of our clients business centre- looking after the day to day operations involved in running the building: Troubleshooting any issues that arise and also ensuring offices are occupied at all times. Due to the nature of the business centre, smart appearance is required at all times.
- Client Liaison- Greeting all prospects as part of the sales tour, answering any enquiries they may have. You will be the first point of contact for all prospects, so being approachable and knowledgeable is essential. Providing client networking opportunities: such as breakfasts and drinks evenings every other month is also within the Job role.
- IT/Telecoms- ensuring that IT/phone requirements are known and set up prior to new clients occupying space, as well as programming and patching of handsets and Internet connections. You would also be in charge of the daily back up of the local server, and monitoring of the call logger system.
- Security-ensure all keys are given out and accounted for, as well as overseeing any new swipe cards added/deleted to the security system- adding new user codes to the security system alarm panel, informing the facilities manager about updates to the system.
- Administration- creating weekly occupation figures in an excel spreadsheet, ensuring to client is in occupation without a licence agreement, and sending out said licences and pro forma invoices to prospects for a signature. Managing petty cash, as well as new companies have been set up with keys, swipe cards and H&S manuals.
- Staff Management- assisting in recruitment for your centre, accurate reporting of annual sick days and annual leave. To carry out staff appraisals, and be involved in disciplinary action if required.
- Marketing- actively generate new sales leads, chase up all prospects and agents after viewings take place. Provide weekly reports on occupancy and income.
If you are interested in this position and would like more information, please hit the APPLY button and a member of our team will be in touch soon.
Expected start date: 05/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £25,000.00 per year